Jun 6, 2008

matchy matchy

although i love the green satin shoes, i want to stick with my wedding colors. those lovely greenies no longer need to be mine. thank goodness for endless.com's free shipping and returns!

i was inspired by with this photo. i love (time infinity) the bright matching red shoes of the bride and her bridesmaids. the shoes really pop! since my bridesmaids' dresses are a dark espresso brown, bright shoes would be fabulous. thanks to whitebox weddings for the gorgeous photography and with this ring, for the fabulous find.

inspiration from whitebox via with this ring


so i got these bright pink shoes for me! they were only $43 on endless.com and (almost) instant gratification with overnight shipping. i even tried them on during my dress fitting today and they are perfect. good bye green shoes, hello pink!

i still need to check with the ladies to see if they like this shoe. i hope they say yes. pretty please.

inspiration from nine west

3 comments:

Always Organizing said...

Forgive me if I already commented this on your blog, but brown and pink are 2 of my colors as well! I'm planning to use dark brown, a raspberry pink and green. I may use several shades of green and some cream. :)

prettygeeky.com said...

The pink shoes are so pretty, great concept!

jessica lynn said...

yay for colored shoes!!