Dec 23, 2009

sparkley bands

we have been looking around for wedding bands and seeing what we like. there are so many gorgeous styles and types! my engagement ring looks like this, a simple cathedral set solitaire. then the bands styles i have been looking at are mostly eternity bands - floating diamonds, channel-set, and bezel styles. i have small hands so i want a thinner band but still want something with lots of sparkle. right now i'm leaning towards the bezel (last one in the photos), as i love how each diamond is hugged by the band.





inspiration from blue nile & amazon

2 comments:

Charms said...

Juicy Couture diaper bag

If my boyfriend would ask me to marry him and he is giving me that engagement ring, who would say no? You got a stunning choice of band, for me I wanted something plain, don't want it with stone as I might loose them and wanted it as white gold. It was just a plan, or I'll still stick with the gold one, haven't got my choice.

♥ Balubestdeals ♥ said...

So cute. I love this bands. Thanks for share. I am follow your blog..........

balubestdeals@gmail.com